Registration Publication and Payment Instructions
(online system to be opened after July 17th, 2023)
- All registration and payment must be made online prior to Oct. 10th, 2023. On-site application and payment are not acceptable.
- The conference follows No Paper, No Podium; No Podium No Paper Policy. Authors must register and pay before the early-bird registration deadline to get their presentation arranged and papers included or published.
- At least one author must register and pay the registration fee in order to present. Each registered presenter can at most present two papers.
- For now, all non-Chinese travellers entering China will need a VISA. Please apply for an invitation letter during the online registration. For more information on visas please refer to https://www.apisat2023.com/Data/List/Travel.
- Member refers to a member of the following societies:
- Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics (CSAA)
- The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS)
- The Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences (KSAS)
- The Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences (JSASS)
- Membership number is required.
- Student must submit student certificate.
- Registration can only be processed and confirmed after payment is done.
Registration Category and Fee:
(Before Aug.15th, 2023)
|Member||3500RMB (4100HKD)||4200RMB (4900HKD)|
|Non-Member||4000RMB (4600HKD)||4700RMB (5400HKD)|
|Student||2000RMB (2400HKD)||2700RMB (3200HKD)|
Registration fee includes:
- Attendance of all the sessions of APISAT2023.
- Paper collection on an online database for free download.
- Final program, name badge and materials bag.
- One coupon for the reception on Oct. 16th.
- Coupons for lunches on Oct. 16th and 17th, and refreshments
- One coupon for the banquet on Oct. 17th (Except student registration)
- Additional coupons for the reception and banquet can be purchased at 400 RMB (490HKD)/per person and 800 RMB (930HKD)/per person respectively.
- The registration fee does not cover the dinner on Oct. 15th. Coupon for the buffet can be purchasd at (TBD).
Technical Tour: TBD
It costs 400 RMB/60 USD to join the technical tour. It includes transportation, visit and lunch. Technical tour information refers to the column on the homepage. There are only 80-100 seats. First come, first served.
Methods of Payment: Online transaction
Registration Cancellation and refund:
Cancellation must be made in writing no later than Sep. 20, 2023. 30% of the registration fee will be charged as administration cost, the rest will be refunded; cancel after this date or fail to attend, no money will be returned. The registration fee can be transferred to another delegate.
Paper Publication Fee
There are three tracks for full papers upon authors' choice.
a. The paper will not be published but collected and shared among delegates for exchange. No publication fee is required in this case.
b. The peer-reviewed papers will be officially published in the APISAT2023 Proceedings on the Lecture Notes in Electrical. Engineering (LNEE) by Springer.
A publication fee of RMB 2000(2400HKD) per paper is required.
c. The paper is accepted by the Chinese Journal of Aeronautics (CJA). In this case, the publication fee of CJA should be followed and the payment will be made to the Journal directly.
In case you wish to withdraw your paper, please propose it before Sep. 30th, 2023 in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. 50% of the publication fee will be charged while the rest will be returned. Beyond this date, no publication fee will be refunded. It' s not possible to cancel this date.
We highly recommend you to stay at the venue hotel, which is a luxury holiday resort with private beach, gorgeous swimming pool and golf park. Details please refer to https://www.apisat2023.com/Data/List/Accommodation.
The negotiated price for a room is 1100 RMB (about 150USD), including breakfast, service fee and tax. The room is 42-48 sqm with an additional large terrace facing the sea. There are two basins for twin-bed room. The toilet and shower area are independent from each other. Therefore, if the accommodation fee is beyond your travel standard, we would very much like to recommend you to share the room with your partner. Staying at the venue hotel , you will enjoy all its first-class facilities, convenience to all meeting rooms and also free shuttle bus to the airport.
For registration and publication, please contact, email@example.com, 01084924317;
Any technical problems during online registration, please contact: ITsupport@apisat2023.com;
For paper and presentation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.