- Accroding to the current policy, travelers from Australia, Japan and Korea should apply visa.
- Please make your application well in advance of the planned travel date. You are advised to apply ONE month in advance but no earlier than THREE months.
- Visa processing time varies with location. Please refer to the Visa Center for details. Be aware that actual processing time may be longer than that posted on the web site in certain circumstances. If there is such a delay, you will be notified by the Visa Centre staff.
- passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages and a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background shall be prepared before you start the application.
- Should you need an invitation letter, please require it upon your online registration.
Invitation Letter for Visa:
If you need an invitation letter for visa, please require it during your online registration proccess. The invitation letter will be sent to you by e-mail after your payment is done.
Visit: https://www.visaforchina.cn/globle/, choose the country and cities where you will apply visa to China.
Take Tokyo, Japan as an example. The applicant native language service is available.
Please follow the online instructions and steps to obtain visa to China.